Ancestral Connections® presents Embodying Life
with Sian Palmer
Trafalgar Square, London
Look out for dates of the next immersion
About the Embodying Life Immersion Weekend
Embodying Life connects us through family constellations and movement to ourselves, each other, our previous generations and the land.
This June immersion takes place in person in the heart of London at the beautiful wooden-floored hall of the historic St Martin in the Fields church.
Many of us experience a sense of separation or loss as we lead more disconnected lives and long for a sense of community and belonging. This is especially true in times of Covid. Ancestral Connections®, co-founded in 2016 by Tanja Meyburgh and Sian Palmer, offers an integrated approach using movement, family and systemic constellations to guide us back into community and live in connection with our ancestry.
Trans-generational healing, reconnection to our body wisdom and reclaiming the lost parts of ourselves allows us to live a more embodied, conscious and connected life. This in turn brings us into alignment with our vitality; reconnecting us to our purpose, to the beauty of life, and reawakening in us joy and overall wellbeing.
Date: 26-27 June (09h30-17h30 daily)
Place: St Martin in the Fields Hall, Trafalgar Square, London
What to expect
• Movement-focused constellation processes designed to connect you with your ancestors, the land and your inner resources
• Inclusion of the non-family ancestors: ancestors of the soil, water and fire (in line with African cosmology)
• Uplifting, life-giving music and movement
• Dancing in the heart of London on a beautiful wooden floor in the hall of the historic St Martin in the Fields church
Who is this for?:
• This workshop is for anyone wanting to develop their interconnected relationship with themselves, their families and loved ones, humanity and the land.
• Constellations and conscious dance facilitators and students are invited to join us for further learning, to inspire and deepen their work.
About Sian Palmer
Sian is the Co-Founder of Ancestral Connections and the Founder of Expressive Movement South Africa. She has practiced in the field of embodied psychotherapy as a registered Drama and Movement Therapist (MA University of London) since 2009. In 2015, Sian trained in Family Constellations through African Constellations. Sian’s extensive experience includes working with young people and adults in individual and group therapy settings, workshops and training spaces in South Africa and Europe. With her area of expertise firmly established in embodied practice, Sian is passionate about a holistic approach to healing and growth; recognising the importance of connecting with our roots and ancestral lineages, being in community, connecting with nature as a resource, and tapping in to our innate creativity.
~ dance is breath made visible ~